Plans for your organization
Flexible options for your organization, whether you host public or private documentation.
All plans include:
Hosting is always free for open source projects on our community site, readthedocs.org.
For hosting documentation for employees at your company
$50 per month
For hosting public-facing documentation for your customers
$150 per month
Additional customization features and priority support for large projects
$250 per month
- Who can access my private documentation?
- Private documentation can only be accessed by users you specify. Those users will need to log in and be authorized to view your documentation or you can share documentation with a private link for more limited access.
- Can I host documentation publicly?
- Yes, projects and project versions can both be made public. Public documentation does not require a login for access.
- How does this differ from hosting on your community site?
- The biggest advantages over our community site are the ability to create documentation from private repositories, significantly increased build resources for faster and larger builds, and priority support.
- Can you build documentation from private repositories?
- Yes. We can build your documentation on every commit to your private repositories hosted on GitHub, BitBucket, or GitLab.
- Can you support a custom configuration for our company?
- Absolutely! We support additional features, such as CDN support for public documentation, SSL support on your own domain, and can provide a number of services to help your company improve your documentation. Contact us for more information.