Plans for your organization
Flexible options for your organization, whether you host public or private documentation.
All plans include:
Hosting is always free for open source projects on our community site, readthedocs.org.
For hosting documentation for employees at your company
$50 per month
For hosting public-facing documentation for your customers
$150 per month
Additional customization features and priority support for large projects
$250 per month
Custom Enterprise Plans
For enterprise documentation needs not met by our other plans, we can offer customized plans with additional services. These include custom build requirements (additional memory, custom architectures), IP address allow lists for your docs, SLA-guaranteed support response times, and other custom options.
- Who can access my private documentation?
- Private documentation can only be accessed by users you specify. Those users will need to log in and be authorized to view your documentation or you can share documentation with a private link for more limited access.
- Can I host documentation publicly?
- Yes, projects and project versions can both be made public. Public documentation does not require a login for access.
- How does this differ from hosting on your community site?
- The biggest advantages over our community site are the ability to create documentation from private repositories, significantly increased build resources for faster and larger builds, and priority support.
- Can you build documentation from private repositories?
- Yes. We can build your documentation on every commit to your private repositories hosted on GitHub, BitBucket, or GitLab.
- Can you support a custom configuration for our company?
- Absolutely! We support additional features, such as CDN support for public documentation, SSL support on your own domain, and can provide a number of services to help your company improve your documentation. Contact us for more information.
- Do you support annual pricing or purchase orders?
- Yes, we are happy to offer annual pricing on all our plans at the end of your trial. Annual plans are allowed to be paid by purchase order and invoice. Monthly plans must be paid via credit card.