Plans for your organization
Flexible options for your organization, whether you host public or private documentation.
All plans include:
Hosting is always free for your personal open source projects on our community site, readthedocs.org.
A great fit for hosting internal documentation for your company
$50 per month
Host documentation for your customers with this plan
$150 per month
Plans can be customized with:
- Who can access my private documentation?
- Private documentation can only be accessed by users in your organization. Each person in your company is required to be logged in to their user account to view your private documentation.
- Can I host documentation publicly?
- Yes, projects and project versions can both be made public. Public documentation does not require a user account for access permission. Each plan has a limited number of pageviews, if you think you'll need more, contact us or select a larger plan.
- How many users do I need?
- Each user must have a user account in order to read your private documentation or perform maintenance on your documentation projects.
- Can our company have more page views?
- Absolutely! The Read the Docs community site handles over 100 million page views each year for open source projects. Contact us if you require more pageviews on your plan.
- Can you support a custom configuration for our company?
- Absolutely! We support additional features, such as CDN support for public documentation, SSL support on your own domain, and can provide a number of services to help your company improve your documentation. Contact us for more information